Tuesday, October 4, 2011

28. A LIFE WORTH LIVING




Spot the Dragon ?

I love what I do right here right now, but we still need to create a better income and it is really quite a challenge. I simply want a live worth living, not one where I run like a mad fool, doing something utterly useless for the sake of money/survival.

A live worth living. How many people can honestly say they have a live worth living. I realize this can be different for different people, but how many people do what they want to do, live where they want to live etc. yet people think they are free. Maybe free from starvation, but far from free.

Here is a little poem I wrote:

There is virtue in virginity
like pride in poverty

like freedom in fear
like Godliness in guilt

like love in lust
like victory in war

The ritual the rhyme
the conclusion the crime

How easy we fall in the trap of our old conditioned thinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment