Wednesday, October 12, 2011

30. WISHES OF WISDOM



Butterfly blue...

If you have the faith of a mustard seed, you can move mountains…

You create your own reality with your thoughts, this is scientifically proven, your thoughts are pure energy, enough of the same energy is matter, everything that you see around you is matter, and your matter is your reality. This process is happening all the time, whether you are aware of it or not, but then again, only if you believe it?

Changing those (negative) thought remains easier said than done or maybe as easy or as hard as you believe it to be?

Conditioning is the main barrier in this process of change, you form ideas about people and situations based on previous experience and you react (mostly instinctively) to your learned programming and we make the same mistakes over and over again. The first step in changing this is to be aware of this. Think about what you are thinking about. I guess this is what the Buddhists mean when they talk about being mindful.

It also takes guts to step out of the comfort zone of having the Universe/God to blame for the mess-ups and mishaps in your life, if you believe you have absolute creative power this whole thing becomes your responsibility, no more God to blame.

I am actually very good with this creating my own reality thing, but I have also learned I am not wise enough to do it all on my own. Unfortunately I lack self worth and wisdom and fore-sight, I ask for stupid stuff and then I get it! I am working on these issues, but in the meantime, I am back to co-operation with a higher source. Sometimes you know what you want, but is it what you need?

I realize my abilities but I doubt my wisdom.




No comments:

Post a Comment